The Company provides IT infrastructure services to organisations throughout the UK and urgently recruiting for a Project Supervisor to start on a project in South West London from 17 January 2022. The ideal candidate would have at least five years’ experience as a client focused Site Supervisor.
The list below details the skills and capabilities that are required from the ideal candidate:
- Installation, Termination and Testing of Cat6, Cat6A and Coax cabling systems.
- Installing and dressing in Fibre Cables
- MUST have SSSTS or SMSTS Certification
- MUST have ECS or CSCS card
- CRB/DBS Security checked (ideally)
- IPAF Licence or Working at heights
- Working at a good pace, whilst ensuring safe working practices and quality of work
- Experience with Fluke DSX5000 testers and understanding of test results in ISO and TIA standards. Able to troubleshoot, identify and repair faults based on results
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused and customer facing attitude. Present yourself well and have the ability to liaise with the customer in a professional manner
- Be able to work as part of a team or as an individual
- Good leadership skills – At times, you will be responsible for ensuring that apprentice cabling engineers or cabling engineers with less experience than you are carrying out works to the quality and safety standards that we expect
Desirable skills and experience:
- CNCI (Desirable but not essential)
- Fibre installation and termination (Desirable but not essential)
- Excel accreditation (Desirable but not essential)
- Ability to survey jobs and provide basic plans, kit list and accurate proposed project Timeframe
- Racking of Switches or other cabinet equipment for remote config by our IT Team
- Installation of IP CCTV Cameras for remote commissioning by our security team
- Installation of Wi-Fi access points
- Installation of display screens / projectors
This is an urgent requirement, so please apply ASAP.